"La rouxbin thicke and Miley Cyrus hard at TWERK oooooh!"
A quick glance at the current BBC news headlines:
1. “Royal baby brings world celebrations”.
2. “Beyonce gets hair caught in fan”.
3. “Wales welcomes ‘joyous’ royal birth”
For your convenience, allow me to translate these into the ideological messages that they’re supposed to convey:
1. Nobody cares about slavery, colonialism, neocolonialism, enforced famines, white supremacy. The empire was a good thing. The world loves us.
2. We’re arming terrorists to destroy Syria, but who gives a fuck about that when we can talk about Beyonce’s hair?
3. Yay, the Welsh still love us too. Long live Great Britain. Long live the United Kingdom. One Nation (TM)."
— Carlos Martinez via Facebook (via fuckyeahmarxismleninism)
- Boys:Ebola HaemorrhagicGirls:Grand Theft Auto VBoys:Fever World Health Organization reports Ebola cases could surpass 20,000 by NovemberGirls:Trailer revealed for new game; November release date set for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 system
- “True contact between beings is established only by mute presence, by apparent non-communication, by that mysterious and wordless exchange which...”
- “all new learning looks at first