"La rouxbin thicke and Miley Cyrus hard at TWERK oooooh!"
A quick glance at the current BBC news headlines:
1. “Royal baby brings world celebrations”.
2. “Beyonce gets hair caught in fan”.
3. “Wales welcomes ‘joyous’ royal birth”
For your convenience, allow me to translate these into the ideological messages that they’re supposed to convey:
1. Nobody cares about slavery, colonialism, neocolonialism, enforced famines, white supremacy. The empire was a good thing. The world loves us.
2. We’re arming terrorists to destroy Syria, but who gives a fuck about that when we can talk about Beyonce’s hair?
3. Yay, the Welsh still love us too. Long live Great Britain. Long live the United Kingdom. One Nation (TM)."
— Carlos Martinez via Facebook (via fuckyeahmarxismleninism)
- “إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
The smarter you get the less you speak”— Arabic Proverb (via suspend)
Scarlatti Goes Electro – Third Album [三枚目のアルバムを試聴],
LP published by Out One Disc, Tokyo, Japan, May 2014
There can’t be a better time than hot...